Plug and Play Toslink Audio Male Cable
Ugreen Toslink Digital Optical Audio cable could connect high-performance audio components, like CD players, Blu-Ray, etc.
Ugreen Toslink Digital Optical Audio cable could connect high-performance audio components, like CD players, Blu-Ray players, DAT recorders, DVD players, game consoles and other audio devices with a digital optical interface (S/PDIF) to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or digital-to-analog converter. The fiber-optic cable prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency noise that an electrical cable may incur, offering clearer audio for a more genuine rendering of the originally recorded sound. Simply connect each end to its respective port on a compatible device and it’s ready to go.
- Connector type: Toslink-Toslink;
- Compatible with devices with Toslink ports, like a CD/Blu-Ray/DVD player & game console;
- Compatible with S/PDIF, ADAT’s, Dolby Digital & DTS;
- Corrosion-resistant gold plated connector provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss, with removable rubber tips to protect cable when it’s not in use.
- Supports uncompressed PCM audio or compressed 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound including Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD
- Slim toslink cable, with OD: 4.2mm
- Does not support TrueHD & DTS-HD;
- Please remove protective rubber tips prior to installation.