Sonoff PIR2 (No Battery) wireless smart motion sensor (IM170811004)
- More sensitive: 433MHz RF PIR motion sensor for human detection.
- More accurate: Dual infrared
- Longlasting: Ultra-low power microprocessors
- More stable: Double temperature compensation technology
- More sturdy and durable: Robust and durable, suitable for homes, offices, sheds, garages etc.
PIR2 is a 433MHz RF PIR motion sensor that for human detection. The motion detector can work with the Sonoff RF Bridge 433（Not included), providing human detected alarm message push to your phone.
Features for Sonoff PIR2 sensor
- 433MHz RF PIR motion sensor for human detection.
- Dual infrared
- Ultra-low power microprocessors
- Double temperature compensation technology
- Robust and durable, suitable for homes, offices, sheds, garages etc.
- Easy installation and set-up, wall-mounted
Specification for Sonoff PIR2 sensor
- 433MHz Transmit distance: 150m (open)
- Voltage: 3V (2*AA)
- Battery type: 2*AA (not included)
- Standby current: ≤9μA
- Alarm current: ≤10mA
- Wireless frequency: 433.92MHz
- Wireless Transmit Code: 1527Mhz (default)
- Detection distance: 12m@ 25℃
- Detection angle: 110 degrees
- Maximum coverage area: 12m*12m
- Alarm indicator light: on for 3 seconds
- Working environment: indoor
- Tamper switch: normally closed
- Anti-white light intensity: 10000Lux
- Product Size: 120*62*46mm
- Weight: 120g
- Package Size: Approx. 16.5 * 6.5 * 5.0cm / 6.5 * 2.55 *1.97in
- Package Weight: Approx. 91g / 3.2oz
- 1 * Sonoff PIR2 Sensor (without batteries)